Capital Plus Financial, LLC offers a variety of home loans that will land you in the home of your dreams. All you have to do is give us a call or contact us by email and let us guide you into home ownership.
Below are the different type of loans for you to take full advantage of:
- Fixed-rate mortgage:
- With a fixed rate loan the interest rate stays the same over the entire life of the loan which is usually 15, 20, or 30 years.
- Adjustable-rate (ARM) or variable-rate mortgage:
- ARM loan interest rates fluctuate over the life of the loan. When interest rates drop so does the interest on your loan.
- FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan:
- Loans insured by the FHA for potentional home owners that may not have qualified for a standard loan type.
- VA Loan:
- Loans guaranteed for eligible veterans, active duty personnel and surviving spouses. VA loans offer competitive rates with low or no down payments.
- Balloon Mortage:
- A fixed rate loan with low payments but require the balance of the loan to be paid off at a later date.
- Interest-only loan:
- For a fixed term the borrower only pays the interest on the loan in monthly payments. After an initial period the borrower must repay the loan in a lump sum, refinance, or continue paying the loan at higher monthly payments.
- Reverse Mortgage:
- A loan specifically for seniors allowing them to convert equity in their homes to cash. As long as you live in the house you don't have to pay back the loan and interest.
- Jumbo Loans:
- Loans above the conventional conforming loan limit.
- HARP Loans:
- Home Affordable Refinance Program loans which help underwater and near-underwater homeowners refinance their current mortgage.